Thursday, April 21, 2011

I Might Be Bad at It

You know that scene in A Walk to Remember when what's his face tells Mandy Moore he's going to kiss her and she freaks out and says, "I might be bad at it..."? Remember? Oh...no? You don't watch dumb girl movies as much as I do? Oh, okay.

I've kind of adopted that phrase and I will say things like "I feel like I'm going to be bad at this game," even when there isn't a game to be played. It's one of my little quirks.

All this to say: I had a feeling I was going to be "bad at this game" of 30 for 30. I've mostly worn a different outfit everyday, some shockingly similar, but not exactly the same. My problem is actually getting the pictures taken.

So, I'm going to try to be better, but I'm not going to go back and take pictures of the outfits I've worn. I'll just wear them again and start off counting where I left off.

Oh, and I'm cheating (what's new?!). I'm changing it to 40 for 40. I'm still going to call it 30 for 30, because I can... but it will last longer and include more shoes and jeans, since I only have two weeks left in the corporate world.

:)

No comments: