Sunday, April 24, 2011

30x30x8

I think this one-eye-partially-closed look is good for me, don't you?


Please especially take note of the silly string all over the yard from the kiddos' Easter baskets.



If nothing else, I love this outfit because it's the first time I've worn navy blue with black for as long as I can remember.

And that necklace. I love it. It almost reminds me of an Ancient Egyptian pectoral piece made of inverted gold lotus flowers. Charlotte Russe, $6!

Cardigan, H&M
Blue ruffle shirt - Target
Black skirt - Nordstrom rack
Shoes - Guess (found at Ross)

1 comment:

Bill Cobabe said...

I can't decide if I like this necklace more or the silver circle one... Both are awesome - simple, elegant, and just enough bling to attract attention without being overbearing and gaudy... It's a careful and delicate balance, but you pull it off nicely. I usually like silver for almost everything, but this gold one is really nice and I think JUST edges out the silver. The lotus motif you note is just beautiful; I was reminded of a Celtic design, myself... Maybe that was the intent. Very lovely.