Got Tagged by Jessica (at work, not my roomie/cousin).
1. Do you like blue cheese? Yes, I do.2. Do you own a gun? Heck no.3. Wax or Shave your body parts? Both.
4. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends on the doc.
5. Real or fake nails? Real.
6. Favorite Christmas song? O, Come All Ye Faithful and O Holy Night
7. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? The milk from my cereal.
8. Can you do pushups? Yes, but not very many.
9. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? Seriously?? I have no idea how to choose... I have almost 100 pairs of earrings!! It's probably a toss-up between the earrings Happy bought me in July and the red coral earrings I bought in Berlin last May. But I love my glass cocktail ring from Florence, too.
10. Favorite hobby? Painting, photography.
11. Do you have A.D.D.? Sometimes I feel like I really, really do.
12. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I'm a perfectionist/procrastinator. I'm pretty sure this runs in the family.
13. Middle Name? None.
14. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? I wonder how much of the extended family are perfectionist/procrastinators... Why didn't my parents give me a middle name (not that I really want one, just wondering their reasons, if any)... I need a new pair of black pants.
15. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Dr. Pepper (as of a few days ago), water (as of a few weeks ago), and juice mixed with sparkling water (since last summer in Germany).
16. Current worry right now? Selling my house.
17. Current hate right now? Selling my house.
18. Favorite place to be? In nature by myself or with someone who doesn't feel the need to talk, because they recognize the difference between quiet meditation and awkward silence.
19. How did you bring in the New Year? I don't remember... how sad. If I was with you, please don't be offended.
20. Like to go? To my new water aerobics class.
21. Hate to go? To the gas station. So depressing.
22. Do you own slippers? No. I threw my only pair away a couple of weeks ago.
23. What color shirt are you wearing? Red.24. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I haven't ever, but it would probably be nice.25. Can you whistle? Sure can.
26. Favorite color? Red or blue.
27. Would you be a pirate? Only if I got to have super short hair, really big earrings, and maintain excellent oral hygeine.
28. What songs do you sing in the shower? I usually don't sing or listen to music while I'm in the shower. It's a very relaxing time for me.
29. Favorite girl's name? I like less common but not crazy-out-there names for girls and boys. And names that can be easily shortened so they don't have really awkward nicknames.
30. Favorite boy's name? see #29
31. What's in your pocket right now? I'm wearing a skirt, so no pockets.
32. Last thing that made you laugh? An e-mail from my coworker with recordings of her former coworkers' out-of-office voice mail messages. Should I be worried???
33. Best bed sheets as a kid? I don't know... they were sheets.
34. Worst injury you've ever had? I've been pretty lucky and haven't had too much. I sprained the bones in the top of my foot during a soccer game once and had to be on crutches for a couple of weeks. That's the worst I can think of.
35. Do you love where you live? Hmmm. Yes, but not enough to stay there.
36. How many TV's do you have in your house? One.
37. Who is your loudest friend? Probably my friend Gena. She has the best laugh, and her voice can carry really far.
38. How many pets do you have? None. Thank heavens.
39. Does someone have a crush on you? Of course! Who wouldn't? :)
40. What is your favorite book? Anthem by Ayn Rand
41. What is your favorite lolly? I don't really eat suckers...
42. Favorite Sports Team? BYU Cougars, of course!!
43. What were you doing 12 AM last night? Sleeping... ahhhhhh...44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? "You know, self, you should really keep your blackout curtains open. The slow brightening of the morning sky when you do that helps you to be more alert when your alarm goes off." - that's the gist of it.
45. Worst habit? Watching too much t.v.
46. Do you play an instrument? Nope. Wish I did, though. I would love to play the piano, viola or cello, and the guitar.
47. How long does it take you to get to work? Three to five minutes depending on the lights.
48. Plans for the weekend? Singles activity (barn dance, ew), Organ Loft, Bridal Veil Film Fest, General RS Meeting
49. If you could eat anything in the world right this second, what would it be? A huge plate of fresh mango, raspberries, and nectarines.