Thursday, August 7, 2008

Fun with Words

While blog surfing this week, I discovered THE coolest website (thanks to her). It's a website that makes a word cloud (or Wordle) out of any text you paste into the site.

This is the Wordle I made by copying all of the text on the main page of my blog. Fun, huh? There are all sorts of combinations you can come up with.


This one is "Love Me Tender" by Elvis Presley.


I'm getting all sorts of ideas for having things printed on t-shirts, putting them in clean black frames with white mats, or making someone with a vinyl cutter make one for me so I can rub it on a wall or a board... like this one (which is a combination of "Sleep, Baby, Sleep," "Brahm's Lullaby," and "Goodnight, Sweetheart").


So fun!!

Go check it out @ http://www.wordle.net/

(Disclaimer: If you become a Wordle addict and waste hours doing this, I cannot be held responsible).
Enjoy!

1 comment:

TheQueen@TerrorsInTiaras said...

I love it Sarah. So cool. I'm so glad you put it on your blog. But, I'm charging you for the hours I'll waste thinking of cool wordles and projects I could do with them. ;)